Let’s call it a Healthy and Sane vacation!
Before you take off, though, I should mention that I’m participating in Bloggers Bake for Hope and baking these almond macaroons with chocolate ganache.
My whole family is in love with these cookies – they are soft and chewy and filled with decadent chocolate ganache. Really, it’s hard to go wrong with this combo!
You can bid for them during the bake sale, May 4-6. Proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure (to fund breast cancer related research, education and treatments). There are so many amazing things for offer so I hope you will consider bidding for some delicious goodies that benefit a great cause! [The links will go live on May 4]
And before I go, here is a quick CHEESE giveaway!
We love these little guys in our family! They sell them in regular supermarkets and we even have been known to stock up on bags of them in Costco! So yummy. I love the reduced fat habanero cheddar the most.
Cabot would love to share some serious snacks love with you! One Healthy and Sane winner will receive 2 packs of serious snacking (8 in a pack) along with 2 VIP coupons (free up to $3 off) for Cabot products.
Ready to win? Here are the rules: there are 7 ways to enter.
1) Leave a comment on this post – Anything you want… maybe what your go-to serious snack is?
2) Follow me on Twitter (please include your twitter handle in the comments section so that I can confirm your entry).
3) For an additional entry, you can also tweet about this giveaway (my twitter handle @elinacooks and a link to this post must be included to qualify)
4) Subscribe to Healthy and Sane by email
5) Like Healthy and Sane on Facebook.
6) Add Healthy and Sane to your blogroll.
7) Link to this post on your blog, if you have one. If you don’t, let someone else know about this giveaway and tell me so in the comments section after they’ve entered the giveaway.
Please leave a separate comment on this post for each entry. I will randomly choose 1 winner using random.org upon return from my vacation. Good luck!