It’s Friday!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! (I’m doing a happy dance right now, sitting on the couch. 😆 ) It’s been a long week and I’m ready for the long weekend to begin. On the agenda:
- Go to work today (man, work really cramps my style)
- Go on a date with my husband tonight – he chose the restaurant for tonight. It’s a secret (I know it’s in the North End, though, so I’m guessing Italian food)
- Bootcamp with my sister and Molly Sat morning (Molly just got engaged and I can’t wait to see her ring and hear all the details about the proposal. Congrats, Molly!!!!!!!! 😀 )
- A truffle workshop with my sister. We’ll be learning all about chocolate and then will be making our own chocolate truffles. Pretty cool, right?
- Shopping with sister (and parents?)
- Choosing countertops for our kitchen (the one we previously picked was above our budget. Boo!!)
- Filming a video tour of our condo (stay tuned)
- Emptying our kitchen for construction to begin
- Meeting contractor on Monday morning to start construction of our kitchen!!!!!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I wish I could skip #1 and dive straight into the rest of it 😉
Oikos, kiwi, grapes, Zoe’s granola, Kashi autumn promise, walnuts, shredded coconut
Btw, I mentioned the poor quality of my pictures recently and realized aside from bad lighting, my camera is too old (it’s only a year old but I abuse this baby quite a bit). I’m going to buy a new one today. These pictures were taken with a tripod and they’re still blurry.
Coffee cake at work. Unfortunately this did not prevent me from wanting more treats later on. I tried to be reasonable but at the end the chocolate cravings won. More adjustments to my plan to come next week.
I had the most amazing yoga practice today. I know the class is good but I’m still blown away every time. The instructor, Nathan, just transforms you into a different world. After 75 minutes of practice, I almost teared up during shavasana. It was just really moving. Thank god I didn’t skip it for the sake of a sweatier run (which I’m craving – doing that today!).
Open faced salami, laughing cow, roasted pepper baguette sandwich + a pickle and baby carrots
Tortilla pizzas – so healthy and delicious! I made 1 pizza with leftover steak and mushrooms + 1/2 with kalamata olives. Very yummy 😀
I’m not going to lie – more chocolate was consumed after dinner. Adam tried to reason with me, and it almost worked. We “closed” the kitchen and cuddled up on the couch to watch Entourage. Unfortunately, about mid-way through the first episode (we watched 3!) I just couldn’t take it – I got up and grabbed chocolate. I ate 4 large squares again. I’m a serious addict. 😳 It’s ok, I will figure this out. With determination and motivation, great things can happen.
Any plans for this weekend?